Each mobile robot platform uses intelligent navigation stack. Our Intelligent navigation stack brings:
- Different sensor fusion from lasers, stereo vision,
- Dynamic obstacle avoidance. We use computer vision that lets our robots see like humans. They are capable detecting obstacles, take decision how to re-route. Robots act differently when detects human or pallet standing in their way.
- Object detection and recognition. We can detect and estimate pose of humans, pallets, racks and many more.
- Autonomous charging
- SLAM – Simultaneous Localization and mapping.
- Safety – we use certified Lidar sensors to detect and avoid potential collision with humans or obstacles.
We created robots, that works with humans. You can control robots from the external PC or Tablet, Smartphone or you can use tablet on the robot. All commands and communication is easy to understand, intuitive. At any point you can turn robot to manual mode and drive it to different place. You can ask robot to build a map in new environment. Assign tasks manually.
Fleet Management. Integration to WMS/ERP
Robot Fleet Management system controls all your mobile robots. Communicates with them and with your WMS/MES/ERP. It can assign missions for robots automatically.
Fully Autonomous Robotic platforms
AGILE – Quickly train routes in-house while production is running.
REDEPLOYABLE – Immediately dispatch to different functions, shifts, or sites.
DUAL-USE – Change from manual to driverless mode with ease.
ROBUST – Expertly navigate surroundings using 3D vision.
ADAPTABLE – Confidently operate in ever-changing environments.
CONSISTENT – Deliver materials on time, every time.
COLLABORATIVE – Operate safely and seamlessly alongside human workers.
PREDICTIVE – Prevent injuries and accidents by never striking an obstruction.
PROVEN – client names
OUR AUTONOMOUS ROBOT FLEET
Do you have any questions? Lets talk!
Contact us or drop us a line.